Thursday, July 30, 2009

Morning Mail - 07.30.09

Kemo: Sarah Marshall.
Peter Bretter: Yes. How did you know I was dating Sarah Marshall?
Kemo: Dwayne told me. Chuck told me. Even Rachel told me. I heard about it from everybody. You gotta stop talking about it. It's like "the Sopranos." It's *over*. Find a new show.

(Source: Forgetting Sarah Marshall)

I was slacking this morning, wasn’t on my thug thizzle.

I have some thoughts.

I was really proud of the young lady who was drinking beer last night. I noticed.

Quotes from last night:
“An afro like this… or an afro like this?”
“Binky, got to go.”

I’m so over some things right now.

Decisions are very different than choices.

Do I go out tonight, or do I sit inside and sip hot tea?

Everytime I think of this girl I hear clapping and think of Soulja Boy.. tellem.

And I repeat do not blog when drunk, it looks a hot mess in the morning.

Lig and Gig.

NYC… here we go again.

No comments: