Monday, August 3, 2009

Morning Mail - 08.03.09

Author's Note: The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental.
Author's Note: Especially you Jenny Beckman. Bitch.

Tom: What happens when you fall in love?
Summer: You believe in that?
Tom: It's love, it's not Santa Claus.
(Source: (500) Days of Summer)

Judge: Dr. J, would you please tell the court what’s going on with you?
Dr. J: Today on the train, I saw this bad (bad meaning good) girl, and the only thing I could think of was, “Would you please get out the way I’m trying to get to work?”

I can’t call it.

I figured out my plan for healthcare. It’s amazing I was able to bring the two sides together in my head, but they can’t do it on Capitol Hill. I’m convinced that all the government is hustlers.

I had a great time in NYC this weekend.

The Summit was a good success, glad to have every line represented.

I saw 500 days of Summer. Excellent movie. Wish I could pull down some quotes, I’ll keep looking while I’m reading the mail. Found some! The thing about this movie is it really goes in and discusses what happens when two people get together and one makes it clear from up front they are a cold cold person. The best part is really when the chick is trying to explain to dude how after him she met the man she was going to marry and said, "I just met the man, who had everything you didn't." I felt that.

Nas is an idiot.

I heard the Beyonce Vegas show was a flop, I doubt it though.

Binky must go!

There are people displaced all over the world.

We compared it to the Swiss athlete in the 100M track competition at the World Championships. Thanks for coming out. You qualified, but you’re not going to win. I feel the need to tell you this up front.

I got so many blogs to write from the weekend.

Lig and Gig.

Weezy coming soon.

No comments: