Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Morning Mail - 09.08.09

Nick: I just feel like she's messing with me.
Thom: Who are you talking about?
Nick: Right now, Norah. No, Tris. Tris.
Thom: You just haven't figured it out yet, have you.
Nick: What?
Thom: ...The big picture!
Nick: I guess not.
Thom: The Beatles.
Nick: What about them?
Thom: This.
[grabs Nick's hand]
Thom: Look, other bands, they want to make it about sex or pain, but you know, The Beatles, they had it all figured out, okay? "I Want to Hold Your Hand." The first single. It's effing brilliant, right?... That's what everybody wants, Nicky. They don't want a twenty-four-hour hump sesh, they don't want to be married to you for a hundred years. They just want to hold your hand.
[Gay couple passes holding hands and smiles at them]
Nick: I'm gonna stop right now.
(Source: Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist)


This is really a true statement. And when you get it, you will be like… “O-M-G… epiphany!”

I hate when people electronically stalk me, although I make it blaringly easy to do so. So let me explain, I may update my twitter, gchat, BBM and facebook, however, if I do not know you are subscribed to one of those channels, please do not quote them. Would you believe that some people stalk your public twitter feed?

Liquids and electronics don’t miss, don’t you ever forget that either.

If I don’t tell myself it’s really happening then I can keep my pessimistic outlook intact.

Football arrives on Thursday. It’s going to be a great year.

Let’s see, NYC to NJ to Syracuse to NYC to DC, that was a hell of a weekend and it explains why I’m sick, but I’m well rested. That lets you know that you’re doing something right.

I wish I had a hammock.

I totally know how Brad Pitt feels 80% of the time.

Lig and Gig.

I like Blueprint 3, but I really prefer Jay-Z as the 4th quarter rapper. I’m still listening to Pitbull – Rebelution and thinking about vacation plans. And also, I cannot stop listening to Keyshia Cole’s – A Different Me. I feel like anyone who has heard it realizes it’s a really solid album, anyone who hasn’t keep hating.

I literally said this weekend, “OK, I’m not going to talk shit, I’m just going to beat you.” Minutes later, I delivered a crushing blow to the opposing beer pong team. I think they had 7 cups left on the table when I was done.

The internet blows at my job causes me to have a very crappy wireless.

I’m ready to call this theory a fact. “If two people are looking for the same thing out a relationship, at this age and in this time, if they want to make it work, it will work. It’s a cop out when people act as though things just didn’t work out. That means one of the two didn’t want it to work out.’

I’m going to be inside for the next two weeks, just chilling. Time for a little staycation.

Tomorrow is 9.9.9... oooh.

No comments: