Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Update

There are going to be changes to The Book of Jackson and my writing on several other sites. I basically have reached the point where I feel like the same old antagonistic blogging was getting boring. It had been boring to me for a while, but it always kept the readers entertained to see what I would say or my thoughts on issues. I will say this, those blogs that I previously wrote actually do share some of my thoughts, however, I admit that sometimes I am soliciting and reaction from the reader to get your thoughts too. I think that what I really want to do now through my blogging is offer more advisory material. Bring up articles that touch on all those things that we all experience, but don’t get a chance to talk about because we are wasting our time on the same relationship topics over and over again.

To be more specific, we can talk about how women can’t find men all day long until the cows come home, we can talk about age old arguments that go on in our community and across our genders until we are blue in the face, but what we should thrive to do is write good material. So that’s my goal with the new revamping, to write good material.

A few of you have asked me what’s going on in my life, and in a little while I hope to share that with you. I am going to post an article shortly after this one that I hope you each get a chance to read and enjoy. Thanks for your continued support at The Book of Jackson (TBJ) and don’t forget you can catch me on twitter @DrJayJack. I hope to resume the Morning Mail shortly, but I may take a page from seveneighteen and only do it once a week. Last but not least, you can always catch me at SingleBlackMale.net each and every Thursday.

Peace and love.

1 comment:

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

I'm proud of you for this... I miss you around my box.