Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Can You Stop Smoking Weed?

When I was growing up in DC, I grew up around a bunch of older women. And being the fresh young man I was, I spent a lot of time with some of the baddest women on the block. And growing up I used to think it was so sexy that these women would smoke Benson & Hedges and drink a fifth of Henny on the weekends. Little youngin’ used to love when they gave me a hug and I copped my first feel at like age 7. #superhigh. As I grew up we would run with chicks and they would start to smoke Black & Mild’s or maybe a clove and that was like a girl who walked on the edge. Sexy as she wanted to be.

But by the time I got to college, all that changed when women started getting high. I can’t hate, you know, ain’t nothing wrong with getting high every now and then. To each their own, I don’t, but she can. But what started off kind of cool, just became downright annoying. I don’t know about any of you, but I’ve dated a weed head and it was just downright dumb. I mean, I can’t deal with you getting high on a Friday night and passing out for hours and we don’t ever get to do anything. I can’t deal with how every time we’re on the way to family dinner you light one in the car on the way.

But it’s not just about the weed, it’s about anything you do in excess. Look I’m going to talk about something that we all know is happening in the Black community, but we’re trying to keep it on the low. We all have a female friend of ours who needs to stop being coked out of her mind every night. You see if you get wasted off the Ciroc, but you coked out of your mind, you become the most impulsive maniac in the club. And if you’re dating that chick, she starts to act irrational, starts to pick fights with other people, and as her high wears off she starts looking for another hit. All of that… is interrupting our quality time together at the end of the night.

Oh I’m not done, getting white boy wasted is not cool either. Now you know, if you prefer to not eat so much because you are trying to lose weight, that’s cool, but you cannot substitute Patron for food. If you got to the club at 1AM, and you take 15 shots of Patron in one night, you are done OFF. And nobody likes to take care of the drunk girl. Makes a hell of a story at brunch, but it pisses off ALL of your friends. Remember this one rule about life, “When you get wasted, not only do you mess up your night, but the night of everyone else around you.” I’ve asked several men and they all agree, a woman can be the baddest dime piece in the club, but if everytime they see her she’s wasted and all over the place, it’s unattractive.

Some of you might be thinking, I do all three of these things and I’m still getting guys who want to date me, so I must not have a problem. Please keep in mind those guys are not trying to date you, they are trying to bed you. If it’s anything you get from any of my blogs is that there is a way people should treat one another, and if a guy is constantly trying to shove poison into your body, he ain’t treating you right. I thought today’s message should bring attention that men are tired of you falling asleep after smoking, or erratic behavior when you are high, we love you all dearly, but just be on notification we find that unattractive.

And while we’re on the subject of excess, stop eating so damn much. Everytime you go out, you feel like you just HAVE to go get breakfast after the club. Wondering why you need a girdle...

Ok. Bye.

6 comments:

Sukez said...

Oh! You're messed up with the girdle bit.

Anna said...

Co-sign

SaneN85 said...

I can't imagine the guy who would be attracted to this nonsense, and I couldn't begin to imagine being this woman. However, I know a couple of ladies like this and they stay boo'd up. I don't get it. *shrugs*

NC17 said...

Word. sloppy drunk in your favorite freakum dress is not cute. Is it appealing to men? yes, because guys know it's not rape if she nods yes while on her way to passing out.

The post club diner is hilarious, Women go all day eating half of a salad, get to the club and down four shots, eat 2 chocolate pancakes then wonder why they can't lose weight. bravo

Anonymous said...

NC17- it's still rape, cuz she might not remember. and who wants to have sex with the girl that passed out?

Anonymous said...

PS: good post.