Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Morning Mail - 8.31.10

Franky Four Fingers: So the Biblical scholars mis-translated the Hebrew word for "young woman" into the Greek word for "virgin," which was a pretty easy mistake to make, since there is only a subtle difference in the spelling. But back then it was the "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not every day a virgin conceives and bears a son. So you keep that for a couple of hundred years, and the next thing you know, you have the Holy Catholic church.
(Source: Snatch)

People will tell you anything. Ride and die for what they believe, but make absolutely no sense whatsoever.


The Black members of Congress who are being busted for these scandals are a disgrace. You can’t possibly tell me it’s a conspiracy. As a public official, you should always be following the law.

Operation Iraqi Freedom is over, we’re going to leave 60,000 troops there. That’s like the size of the University of Michigan.

In this line of work I find out a lot of things I shouldn’t find out about women, men and relationships.

I am catching up on Entourage, but I’ll be flat out honest with you… that episode about anal is freaking hilarious. “Don’t wait ten years and then ask, she’ll think you’re not happy with the marriage.” This is a freaking FACT maaaaan!

It’s so hard to convince a chick that she’s a hoe, because most people don’t want to say it to her face. I feel a new Man Law coming about… If you’re going to call a chick a jumpoff or hoe, you have to be man enough to call her that to her face. What’s funny is, I’ve never been afraid to tell someone about their vag politics and why they don’t make sense.

I’ve been waiting on someone to tell me a story for hours now. They live in Toronto, do you have the area code up there?

I’m churning out 2-3 posts a day now. This is a good sign for the week.

Life is good. God is good.

1 comment:

Sukez said...

"I’m churning out 2-3 posts a day now. This is a good sign for the week."

I wish. Sometimes, I just wanna catapult the towel so far in. I'm so far...gone. Drake.