Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Morning Mail – 8.3.10

Gretchen: [to Cady] If only you knew how mean she really is... You'd know that I'm not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right? Yeah! Two years ago she told me hoops earrings were *her* thing and I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore. And then for Hannakuh my parents got this pair of really expensive white gold hoops and I had to pretend like I didn't even like them and... it was so sad. And you know she cheats on Aaron? Yes, every Thursday he thinks she's doing SAT prep but really she's hooking up with Shane Oman in the projection room above the auditorium! I never told anybody that because I am *such* a good friend!
(Source: Mean Girls)

Do not enable women, if you begin to overextend yourself, out of the order will become the order.

My parents both call me at the same time. They talk to each other, then there’s a sprint to see who can get in contact with me first. And they wonder why I never pick up the phone.

I’m growing up…

Life is good. God is good.

I’m hungry.

No comments: