Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pencil Skirts: Hate 'em or Love 'em by Dr. J

I cannot say that I love pencil skirts; it is widely documented on the Internet that I think pencil skirts are the most deceptive articles of clothing that women wear. However, they are very versatile and can be worn in various different venues, so I’ll have to accept that there will be some pencil skirts around me … everyday. A pencil skirt is a great tool, that I will admit. It’s perfect for going out, or going to work, however, probably not the most comfortable clothing for home.

I’m not concerned with when I’m going out on the town, I’m probably not going to get fooled by too many pencil skirts. There’s going to be some authentic pencil skirt wearers in there, so a girl looking to trick a guy into thinking she’s got super long legs and a fatty are slim. Let it be known that a woman should use her pencil skirt as an accent, but not as a concealer.


Check the rest out here.

No comments: