Wednesday, July 6, 2011

She’s Not F*cking!

I gave my word, this is absurd.
As most of my blogs begin it was an offline conversation with an old friend of mine from college and we were discussing how a girl at my school who was regarded very highly by most men on campus is now not regarded in the same light anymore. I didn’t agree to some extent. I still think the girl is still a dime plus 99, but I told him; the reason why no one is checking for her anymore is because they realize that she’s not f*cking. This is a funny dynamic too as I’ll examine later, but the main point is this, if a man feels like he can’t get anywhere with a girl he stops actually trying to get at her. In this case, this girl is just not interested in having sex with men anymore. I know her life partner and me and her life partner know what’s up. We both like women and we like them as beautiful as possible. I can’t be mad that she took something off the market and defended her home court. But that’s just how men think, once a girl is not f*cking, they lose interest.

When you think of all the single women out there, it’s not uncommon for a girl to tell you, “No dudes are trying to get at me because I’m not willing to have sex with them.” I’ve talked about this before but I don’t think you should ever tell a guy that too early on. But it’s important to note and you’ll have to understand that this maybe a barrier to entry that he’s not willing to overcome. A lot of guys meet a girl and then they find out, “She’s not f*cking” and they just move on. This might be a really good girl, but some men put sex way above the woman. In what will be my Sammy the Bull moment of this post, I’ll say this; a lot of men have no intentions of finding a wife when they date a woman, they’re just looking for something right now. Because of this, they will not deal with a woman who says, “I have a 90-day rule” or “I prefer to be in a relationship with a guy before I have sex with him” or “I want to wait until marriage.” Is this probably one of the more f*cked up things you’ll ever hear from men? Yes. Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m just trying to be honest with you.

Now it may not be that she’s not having sex, it may just be that she’s not going to have sex with you. “The difference between a bitch and a hoe; a hoe has sex with everybody, a bitch has sex with everybody but you.” And not to call women in relationships bitches, but for some men they feel that once a chick is in a relationship, since she’s not f*cking them, she not f*cking and there’s no reason to waste time on her. I have seen dudes build the grandest of friendships with a female and then once they find out she’s in a relationship, they immediately lose interest. (Some people wait until after they also find out that she will not be having sex with them either.) There was another girl that I went to school with, she was so beautiful and smart, but men would be her friend for a bit and then when she said she had a man at home, they immediately stopped being her friend. She was beyond faithful to her man at home so most of these guys knew that nothing was going down. When I wrote an inciting riot post named, Your Twat Has Lost Its Value, I neglected to put this in there. Most men who are reading this right now, they know some women in their network who were “most sought after” for years, the second they got in a serious relationship or got married, those guys considered it a loss and lost all interest. And just to reiterate, most men don’t have genuine platonic relationships with women. Personally, I don’t fall into this category. It’s possibly because of the same reasons that Most will tell you; growing up with all women we actually are closer with women than men. However, for most men, they treat their female friends like 5 of spades. They can’t rely on that card for a book, but they know it could possibly walk across the board. As us Gs like to call them, “possible p*ssy.”

Then you have the women who have decided to not have sex with men. These are probably the most frustrating. But let me tell you something, as an advocate for the LGBT community; there’s an initial attraction to lesbians, but that goes away when you find out that she is NOT AT ALL bisexual. I don’t know what it is, but maybe it’s because I learned in high school that just because a girl is a lesbian doesn’t mean she’s into threesomes with guys, or occasionally needs a fix from a man. Sometimes, those women just do not like d*ck AT ALL, they are totally into cl*t. That’s cool. But that ish be getting to a few negros every now and then. They thinking, “I’ll hang around this 5 of spades long enough for her to want to some d*ck and then I’ll slip it in.” And then that chick turns into the Rapture, she ain’t never going to come around in this lifetime. They throw her in the “she not f*cking” bucket and they move the hell on. Now I’ll put it to you like this; I learned everything I know about this epidemic in the strip club. I have a cousin who used to take me and the boys to a strip club, my cousin is a girl and she also likes girls. We would get in the strip club and she would point out the chicks who were into girls there. Man… we ran over there as fast as possible and started to make it thunderstorm on those women. We built bonds with those girls and then bought them some drinks and developed a relationship. Next thing you know the guys found out that those women do not like men AT ALL. They are good off d*ck. Their tip money went down tragically after someone found that out. You see? They not f*cking; men lose all interest.

... I wish they would ...
Sitting around with a group of women they ask, “Why is it that when a man find out he ain’t getting no easy p*ssy, they lose all interest?” I tell them about these three scenarios. It’s crazy, I know. I think it can be frustrating, but a lot of women just have to get it through their thick head that men just see some women as potential partners, and once you take that away from him, he loses all interest. Personally speaking, I’ve always been able to maintain on my female relationships because of this approach right here; if I see the girl on a romantic level, I refuse to try and have a platonic relationship with them. I have to be honest with myself, that’s a personal thing. I pass low spades and put them back in the kiddy. But if you’re one of those women wondering why that great guy you were dating is no longer calling or texting, or you had a guy you thought was like your “big brother,” and now he’s pulled a disappearing act, it’s probably because he’s decided, “She’s not f*cking!”

4 comments:

Tunde said...

"if I see the girl on a romantic level, I refuse to try and have a platonic relationship with them."

i learned this lesson in college and never forgot it. if a woman i'm interested in wants to put me in the friend zone then i'm good off her friendship. the friendship would be more one-sided in her favor. she knows i want her and she (for the time being) doesn't want me.

"A lot of guys meet a girl and then they find out, “She’s not f*cking” and they just move on.

you didn't touch on the guys who will still wait it out while f*cking other girls on the side. this happens OFTEN.

Dr. J said...

Keep that shit on the low my dude!!!!

Anonymous said...

All truth here and of course it hurts to read this as a woman. Nonetheless, I have to be honest--this post is brilliant, probably one of your best.

Adonis said...

Mika, I love your comment...

How do you think I felt after watching hours & hours of Maury tapes on Youtube... Reality is a m.otherf.ucker

The picture were EPIC

I think that if women stopped having sex with men, they could rule the world in six years

That is not my words, that came from a hardcore old school feminist...

I was a hardcore beta in my teens, and all I wanted to do was worship the apples of my eyes...

Getting p*ssy was not even in my thoughts...

"But then I got smart" the girl from Max-Logic