Friday, August 7, 2009

Morning Mail - 08.07.09

Misunderstood aint gotta be explained
But you don't understand me so let me explain
Stood in the heat, the flames, the snow
please slow down hurricane
The wind blow, my dreads swang
He had hair like wool, like wayne
dropping ashes in the bible
i shake em out and they fall on the rifle
scary, hail mary no tale fairy
all real very, extraordinary
perry mason facing, the barrel if he tattle
my God is my judge, no gown no gavel
i'm a rebel, down to battle
now or never, i would never in the ever
f**king fantastic, f**k if you agree im bright
but i don't give a f**k if you see me
(Source: Misunderstood – Lil Wayne)

I deserved to get throwed tonight.

I gotta feeling tonight’s gonna be a great.

Can’t even express life in words, so I’ll just not.

Lig and Gig.

PS – Don’t ever question my credibility in a blog ever again. I will not answer so nicely next time.

No comments: