Monday, August 24, 2009

Morning Mail - 08.24.09

Alvy Singer: I feel that life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. That's the two categories. The horrible are like, I don't know, terminal cases, you know, and blind people, crippled. I don't know how they get through life. It's amazing to me. And the miserable is everyone else. So you should be thankful that you're miserable, because that's very lucky, to be miserable.
(Source: Annie Hall)

Today is my father’s birthday.

Last since Tuesday before last I have been totally out of pocket with an immense amount of work at the job. This is a sign that those things are getting better.

Today’s trip on Metro just reminded me of life goals. I cannot be on Metro in ten years dragging myself to work everyday through that mess and with the amount of hot messes that are on Metro.

I cannot work in a room when people want to have a meeting in my workspace. But they are also offended when I put on headphones. I am about to move.

For the record, I didn’t go out this weekend. Well, I did, but I didn’t.

And that’s also my plan for this upcoming weekend.

Be back later.

No comments: