Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Morning Mail - 3.29.11

President Andrew Shepherd: What I did tonight was not about political gain. Leon Kodak: Yes sir. But it can be, sir. What you did tonight was very presidential. President Andrew Shepherd: Leon, somewhere in Libya right now, a janitor's working the night shift at Libyan Intelligence headquarters. He's going about doing his job... because he has no idea, in about an hour he's going to die in a massive explosion. He's just going about his job, because he has no idea that about an hour ago I gave an order to have him killed. You've just seen me do the least presidential thing I do.
(Source: The American President)

I wrote a post today and it’s about white women, you can check it out here. Did you really expect me to spew negative racism out on the Internet about white women? What do you take me as? I only do that about people in Afghanistan.

Time to get excited about Sunday’s Lil’ Wayne concert.

Is it wrong for me to think that Tha Carter II is one of the greatest rap albums of all time. I put it in the same conversation as the other great rappers’ best work. I think it deserves the nod. A lot of people didn’t start listening until Tha Carter III, so their understanding of how great the album is kind of skewed and only at a 30,000 foot level.

People should always lay the facts out in front of them and ask themselves if they make sense.

I’m talking about these three things: Obama, Libya, and Personal Interests.

President Andrew Shepherd: America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You've got to want it bad, because it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say, "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil who is standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the 'land of the free'? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then you can stand up and sing about the 'land of the free.'"
(Source: The American President)

And wow…

Arguing over twitter has got to be the funniest thing ever. Whenever I see twitter beef, I think of that part of Kings of Comedy when Cedric talks about how gangs would break dance against each other to squabble beef.

Another thing about beef. It’s funny when only one person is eating the steak. You not supposed to eat THAT MUCH STEAK.

The Lakers are 3.5 games out of first place in the West. I told you… I told you…

Carmelo Anthony needs to play like he played last night every time he steps on the court. When he gets it in his head that he will not be denied victory, he’s one of the most unstoppable players on the planet. I’d venture out to say that he’s much more unstoppable than Lebron only because of his superior post game. When Syracuse won the championship in 2003, the reason was because Carmelo played every game like it was a must win, he was aggressive and relentless.

Life is good. God is good.

No comments: