Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Morning Mail - 3.30.11

I try to love 'em in the physical not literal
She said she love me but what I'm feeling is minuscule
I understand that Prada lives in her inner soul
So the devil that droves in her got in control
Anne Hathaway, and sack chasin' getting got cake up
Though my paper way thicker than model make up
But ya'll wait up my mind racing my toe slippin
A lot of women is real some bitches Robin Givens
I never give 'em no liquid no pot to piss in
I tend to leave them quite offended if they too dependent
I'm pitchin bitches that's dreamin' thinking I'm trickin' chicken
I'm simply fuckin' with bitches that know they whole position
That's real nigga shit
Real nigga life
I give my heart to one broad, the others get the pipe
I ain't tryna fight, I ain't tryna fuss
I trying for the money, they tryna fall in love.
(Source: Rick Ross feat. Wale – Play Your Part (Wale’s Verse))

I’m not the biggest fan of Wale, however, this is one of my favorite verses that he has ever spit.  It’s real when you actually break it down, the lyrics here are solid.

Ashes to Ashes >>>>>>>>>>> Fear of God

I think there are a considerable amount of dudes who go around playing the game as they do because they don’t take the majority of the women in the game seriously.  This has a lot to do with the environment that a man chooses to put himself in, because there is a significant population of women who do not fall into this category of not being taken seriously.  However, they are not easily found.  And most women are convinced they should be taken seriously and they shouldn’t.  When you think about it, Wale is right, it’s a lot more efficient to chase money instead of love.  The chances of you finding love in any environment is almost impossible.  Especially when like I said there are bad women who are convinced they are good women.  That they are worthy of being treated like Queens when they are not.  The same can be said for dudes, but this passage was about women.

"It doesn't mean we're gonna make up, or even talk again. It just means I didn't want to object to the judge," she says. "We don't have to talk again ever in my life. I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did to me was a personal thing. It had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows, that definitely made it difficult for him. That was the only thing it was going to change, so I didn't care." – Rihanna

Lying like shit…

“She wax it all off, Mr Miyagi.” – Chris Brown

I’ve had this conversation with several women.  It leads to an argument and I’ll actually have it with them.  They say things like, “Oh then I feel like I’ll look like a 11 year old.”  But ELEVEN YEAR OLDS DON’T WAX!            Anyway, the point is, even though I might have said it’s cool if you don’t want to do it … when she walk away … I still think it’s not.

Last but not least I want to say that the minds of our youth are impressionable.  We have to be careful how we interact with them.  We have to understand that it is imperative to our success that we always take the high road.  Despite those times when you want to “keep it real” or reveal that you are not to “taken for granted,” as people who are in a position to develop the youth we are tasked with more responsibility.  By youth, I mean everyone under the age of 21.  For me personally, I also feel this way about young adults too and that extends that age further.

Life is good. God is good.

Man it’s hard to fly with eagles, when you live with turkeys.

No comments: