Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Morning Mail - 1.4.11

Harry Burns: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
(Source: When Harry Met Sally)

Do you think there’s a time limit on falling in love? We all have friends who fall in love too quickly, but some people fall in love because they’ve met a really perfect match for them. Do you think there’s a time limit on falling in love? Probably not, but I don’t know if you should say it too early.

Sex, when is too early to have it? Let me go dig up this gchat conversation…

Amina: What's a respectable amount of time for a girl our age to wait to have sex? Back in the day it used to be like 3 to 4 weeks. Lol but that was in college where u was in someone’s face everyday for 21 days. I've talked to dudes recently who say that anything after the first day is cool now lol. What are your thoughts?
me: Hmm
Amina: I think its 14 days of hanging out. Not nec. consecutively
me: Naw
Amina: Lol. Idk I think that's reasonable
me: I'm trying to catch a bus. Hold on.
me: Well I think you should do it whenever you feel comfortable. If you believe in love at first sight or under certain circumstances the first date is fine. Just don't make it easy.
Amina: Yeah I mean I pretty much always feel comfortable lol. BUT its better to wait
Me: Like if he says send me a pic. And you smash the next time. Hoe, no whore. I think you have to focus on the other thing. The real question is what makes you comfortable.
Respect.
Priority.
If I get pregnant or is he clean?
Short term or long term outlook here.
Amina: True true
me: Time is almost irrelevant. Like what if its long distance and you talk all the time for months? Amina: Yeah but the only reason it might be is to check for consistency.
me: Build a bond. Then he comes to visit or you go visit. If you've already established that romantic bond. You can have sex.
Amina: Yeah
me: Consistency. That's key.
Amina: It really is. I've learned my lesson with a popping in and out ass fool.

Natalie Portman is still a sexy animal.


I'm sorry but if you are over the age of 21, you cannot be on the train listening to go-go so loud that I can hear it through your headphones.

Does anybody else find the intro to Two and Half Men to be extremely disturbing?

Harry Burns: It is so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk.
(Source: When Harry Met Sally)


Life is good. God is good.

No comments: