Monday, February 23, 2009

Morning Mail

“If it’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that b*tches be motherf*cking tripping.” – Will Cox

Freida Pinto is not that attractive! She is in a movie where she is not forced to be on camera with any other attractive Indian actresses. Don’t get me wrong, she’s good looking, but I’ve seen better.

I’ve begun to realize that I just don’t like Rihanna that much. I think her voice is annoying; I can never listen to her music except on a dance/house/.trance remix. I think she is overdramatic. After seeing her perform, I thought she stunk it up the most of Lupe, N.E.R.D. and Kanye. I also think that amidst all this speculation she is milking this for everything it’s worth. And women are buying it, hook, line and sinker. I say, I’d like to see this woman. I’d like to see her show face and I’d like a 20/20 special with some answers. Now!

I didn’t watch the Oscars last night. I’m just too impatient. Tell me who the winners are and let’s move on.

Let’s talk about Saturday night for a second. Went to Adams at 5PM, mind you I had been drinking since 1PM or so. We went to Adams for quarter beers at Asylum, then jello shots at Millie & Al’s, and then drinks at Peyote. At this point it’s late. We decide to go to Clarendon to go to Ballroom. Which was closed. It didn’t even phase us, we just went to CVS instead and got food. A good time was had by all.

I’m about two weeks away from going on the ski trip. I’m so excited I can’t even sit in my chair at work.

Mary: I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. (Source: He’s Just Not That Into You)

I do my best to maintain one medium of conversation with everyone. And it’s not verbal. I get away with this, because I actually talk a lot, just not over the phone. Unless I really enjoy talking to you, like a lot. Do not be offended if I do not want to talk to you on the phone, it doesn’t mean I don’t like or care for you, it’s just that I hate holding things, pause, and the phone can be a nuisance. I do agree that the first few communications should be via phone conversations, but after a while, I rather texting. If you should so happen to be lucky enough to get my BlackBerry pin, then you should use it to communicate with me. I don’t have a lot of contacts on there and those people are those that I talk to the most. More on this topic to come.

No comments: