Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recap from the Weekend

I have a confession to make; I talk a lot of shit. Today’s I wish I had that statement back is when I said, “You know I hate when girls wear tights and Uggs. It’s just so stupid to me.” This was definitely said before I went to Sante Fe last Thursday. Woooooooo. Sante Fe is officially my new spot when it’s not balls cold. I had too much fun in that place. I swear I walked in and it was like 200 girls and 60 guys, I almost had a nervous breakdown. And the drink specials are damn good.

This recap will be short. I had a great weekend. Despite not having a Valentine, I had a great time on Saturday, Feb. 14th. I actually had a few takeaways from the day.

1) If you didn’t say Happy Valentine’s Day to me, and I didn’t say it to you. Fair exchange is no robbery. Don’t be mad because I didn’t say it to you, maybe you should have opened your mouth or texted.
2) The people you want to say Happy Valentine’s Day to you, never do. Makes you wonder about the people who want you to say Happy Valentine’s Day to them and you didn’t. Either way, eff em.
3) On New Year’s Day, you made a resolution about someone you was going to stop fucking with. And on Valentine’s Day, you were reminded that you hadn’t kept up with what you said you were going to do. Don’t let it be your birthday before you catch your warning sign.
4) At times even when we are upset that things aren’t the way we think they should be, we realize, that they couldn’t be ANY BETTER. And so with that said, I had a great Feb. 14th!
a. As Midtown said, “It was definitely eye opening for me. Refreshing. Like I don’t need to stress any chic. Look how many in the world there are?

The other thing this weekend taught me was that I really need to get my shit together. I was able to do some research on Whitman’s (SU’s School of Management) and Cornell’s MBA program. I’m trying to go back to school and really upgrade myself for life. And my top choice is UNC-Chapel Hill, yes I said it. I think getting my MBA is going to be a joke since my undergraduate degree is in Finance/Entrepreneurship and I did that while never going to class and doing no homework, and did a damn good job at it. (I actually factored out that with no attendance and no homework the highest I could get was an 85 in most cases, and a B was good enough for me.) Therefore, I want to go to UNC-Chapel Hill because there are going to be hoes to be had. It will be a non-stop party for two years, and at the same time, I’ll probably double my salary if not more.


New blog coming soon....

1 comment:

DCBuppie said...

Hoes to be HAD? If you move to Raleigh-Durham, the nightlife will depress you. There will not be too many hoes, but respectable women who you will probably want to wife!