Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Morning Mail – 07.15.09

Ace: The point is, my friend, you are afraid of love.
Tripp: Bullshit. No, no, no, no, no, man. I'm not afraid of love. I love love. Look, I've had a lot of girlfriends, right? And sometimes I'm the rebound guy. Other times, when I get lucky, I'm the "explore new areas of your sexuality" guy. But every single time, we have fun. Thank you. I have fun, they have fun. It's good for me, it's good for them. And I would argue that it's damn good for civilization as a whole.
(Source: Failure to Launch)

If everyone just said what was on their mind all the time, where would that leave us?

You got paid, so smile.

Imagine if Perez Hilton and Riley from Boondocks got stuck in an elevator together.

Metro is just full of shit.

Trey Songz really makes me laugh.

Spreading my wings and flying… @DrJayJack needs more people. Follow me.

Check out my article on buppie today, Can Our Small Circle Really Afford our Lifestyle?:
http://buppie.blogspot.com/2009/07/can-our-small-circle-really-afford-our.html

I got a couple blogs to write today, including one on the single pregnant lady on the train.

No comments: