Friday, July 31, 2009

Morning Mail - 07.31.09

General Hummel: The men of marine force recon are selected to carry out illegal operations throughout the world. When they don't come home, their families are told fairy tales about what happened to them... and denied compensation. Well, I have choked on these lies my entire career. Well here and now the lies stop!
(Source: The Rock)

Men love this movie.

Have you ever really wondered like why are we here?

Caramel might be making a comeback.

My teammate has bronchitis. I have been telling her for over a week to go to the doctor. She also insists on always coming into my cube and talking to me. I got half a mind to think that she did that on purpose. Needless to say, it will take brain surgery to repair our working situation.

NYC better get ready, I’m coming to shut it DOOOOOWWN.

Two scoops, I’m chilling.

I’m working on not being so… MIA when in NYC, but it’s just so many people who want to be seen and not enough time. Best thing to do is to follow me on twitter, that’s where I usually post hints about my location to.

Last night, was ultra wack. I was really trying to do something chill, not Park not Shadow and ended up just striking out like Big Papi in 2009.

Yesterday on the train I am looking at my BlackBerry as I normally do, and a group of people walk on the train. One had blonde hair, stretch jeans and a bebe shirt on. They all had on leather flip flops…. They were loud and a hot mess. And they keep saying, “Thank you girl!” and throwing around hi-fives to each other. None of these people were girls.

Nope, Caramel is not making a comeback, the chick I was referring to is actually married. Back to the regularly scheduled programming.

I do a really good job at my job, but it takes so much effort to remain calm around people who just aren’t that smart. In my opinion, my job really revolves around the ability to control my stress.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why people live in Virginia. Like deep in Virginia, when Richmond does not sound like it’s far to you, something is wrong with you.

I am definitely going to need a nap.

Yawn, stretch, yawn.

Lig and Gig.

Stay classy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesterday on the train I am looking at my BlackBerry as I normally do, and a group of people walk on the train. One had blonde hair, stretch jeans and a bebe shirt on. They all had on leather flip flops…. They were loud and a hot mess. And they keep saying, “Thank you girl!” and throwing around hi-fives to each other. None of these people were girls."


LMAO..!!!

Shawn Smith said...

Wow. Just wrong on so many levels.

And I live in VA to be close but to also be away. It's just funny to hear people say "you live far" when I'm only 30 mins from DC.