Monday, May 9, 2011

Morning Mail - 5.9.11

Durant: My government will never negotiate for me.
Firimbi: Then perhaps you and I can negotiate, huh? Soldier to Soldier.
Durant: I am not in charge
Firimbi: Course not, you have the power to kill, but not negotiate. In [redacted], Killing is Negotiation.
Firimbi: Do you think if you get General Aidid, we will simply put down our weapons and adopt American democracy? That the killing will stop? We know this. Without victory, there will be no peace. There will always be killing, see? This is how things are in our world.
(Source: This is for Sane, but this is so easy.)

I think this lady sat down on the train mad close to me just to stare at me. It was weird because I knew something was up. She had on these sunglasses and I was like, “yo she only got those on cause she ugly”. It’s like chilly and she’s in the shade. I peeped that early. No doubt, so when she sat down like three seats from me, I just took out my laptop and started writing this.

LOL.

Don’t want to talk about some things.

What about those people who sit next to you on the train when it’s still free seats available? Don’t give me that shit about the priority seating, you’re ass is just suspect. I say something to those people too. That’s a big difference between a lot of people. Most people will start tweeting about hating that some skeevy dude just sat next to them on the train. I be the one who is like, “Yo it’s still seats available!” They look at me like I’m the one overreacting. Yeah whatever… I just ask to get out and go sit in those seats. It’s funny when you see someone laugh because they peeped the whole shit.

People might say my grammar is off, but you know what I be talking about so yeah…

Quite possibly the most frequent question I get is, “Did you say that?” And I always be like, “Yep.”

I told a few bad mothers that they were bad mothers yesterday.

Dead ass, I’m on the train right now and like it’s a sunglasses holiday on this bitch. But a cute girl walked by like a G, her face said, “I don’t need no mother*cking sunglasses, cut the check b*tch.”

“You want to see some ass, I want to see some cash.”

You can’t help but start laughing when you hear that. I was in the strip club this weekend. I was Dan Marino throwed, setting records and shit. For some strange reason strippers like talking to me. I know what it is too. It’s because I don’t judge women who chose whatever route in life they want to go. Like a lot of people, like actual men, will be like, “Oh I don’t respect a chick who take pictures for a living.” Not me though, I respect anyone’s hustle. I ain’t living that llife, my heart don’t beat to their beat, so I could care less. You can tell when a dude look at a chick he doesn’t respect, and that chick can tell too.

If you wanna holler at a stripper, tell her you like her shoes.

Some women swear they celibate, but they really not, they just ain’t got no options because nobody want to fuck with her ass. Celibacy got to be a choice. Trust me on that.

I got to go, but this chick on the train with the sunglasses? Well, she putting on makeup right now and I’m like, “LET IT GOOOOOOOO!!!!” Pretty much nothing she can do to help her situation. If you spend 25 minutes putting on makeup and ain’t nothing about your situation changing … seek medical attention.

17th and K Street coming May 17th.

Life is good. God is good.

Shoutout to all the men who fist pumped yesterday when they woke up.

RT @DrJayJack: ghetto version – “like a good neighbor State Farm is there… “with a Philly” – “and that five dollars you owe me” – “and a new baby daddy!”

3 comments:

SaneN85 said...

It actually took me a second, so it wasn't that easy. Despite my excellent taste in movies, I have a hard time remembering anything specific from unremarkable war movies anywhere from 95-2005 quote took me a hot minute.

I wish I was gully enough to tell people that there are plenty of empty seats. This irritates me the most at the movies though. This obnoxious teenager almost ruined Thor for me and I didn't even slap her or nothing.

SaneN85 said...

*So that quote took me a hot minute.

This thing done up and erased half of my comment :(

Reecie said...

that line from Make it Rain is hilarious. only reason why I listen to the song.

lol @ compliment the stripper's shoes. shit compliment my shoes and I'm paying attention...


and this --->"Some women swear they celibate, but they really not, they just ain’t got no options because nobody want to fuck with her ass. Celibacy got to be a choice. Trust me on that." absolute truth. lol