Thursday, May 21, 2009

Morning Mail - 5.21.09

Bad Idea: Planning a trip to San Diego, with an excursion to Tijuana to find a Mexican mami.
Good Idea: Planning a trip to Cabo, without the fear of being gunclapped in a drug cartel war.

I really fell asleep last night and didn’t even see the end of the game. How about this though? I said to myself, I think the Magic are going to win, they just look like they will eventually pass the Cavs here.

Do you think that most men suffer from “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” syndrome when it comes to relationships?

I hate my job!

Here we go weekend.

Cavs fans… hold that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Do you think that most men suffer from “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” syndrome when it comes to relationships?"

yup

they think they aint hurting you as long as you dont know or have a clue about whats poppin

thing is..it always comes out in your behavior and all that jazz

plus how in good conscious can you dis your woman like that...*sigh*

Or ..was this even what you were talkin about lol