Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Morning Mail - 09.09.09

Kenya Denise McQueen: I know you must think I'm combative, neurotic, picky... And maybe I am. But the weird thing is, I've never had to be anything but myself with you right from the beginning. And with you I feel like I can do anything, say anything, try anything. And that's the life I want. I want an adventure with you. You don't understand, we're suppose to be together.
Brian Kelly: I'm never going to be your dream man Kenya. I just... I won't be the fall-back guy.
Kenya Denise McQueen: No, see that's the thing. I don't have to wonder about that anymore. I know this is right. Hey, when I was younger, my dream was to marry Rick James. You're the one I want Brian. I love you.
(Source: Something New)

Fabolous decided to take shots at T-Pain on Twitter yesterday, I find it funny that Fab’s hot single is a song with the Dream who is an infamous auto-tune user. That’s slightly hypocritical. Now if Fab is aligning himself with Dream before T-Pain, that’s just stupid and slightly gay. I’ve always thought Dream was gay. In addition, T-Pain is not going anywhere anytime soon.

Hit up the Nats game yesterday and it was fun. Had seats like right behind home plate. I asked my friends if they wanted to go, but no one wanted to be out in the rain. And it didn’t even rain… And the food and drinks were free… And I can’t think of how funny it was to look up at the sky at 9ish and say, man that was stupid of them.

Ever notive when someone says, “#noshots” they are really taking shots?

It’s time that we let Chris Brown off the hook. At this point in time, it’s time to move on. If we are going to continue to hold Chris Brown accountable and at the forefront of discussion, then Rihanna has to be in the discussion too. She has exhibited a violent and psycho side too and it is always overlooked and thrown in the shadow of Chris Brown.

Business Hours are non-negotiable. I’ve been hearing too many complaints about women who decide they want to stay in the morning. Past the business hours. Business hours are 10PM to 10AM on the weekend. On the weekdays it’s 10PM to 6AM. Meaning, you need to get up and move your ass out of there before the doors close. Nothing is worse than having your schedule held up because some chick won’t leave. Now, if you’re a VIP and you know who you are, you can stay longer.

It’s times like this that I’m like, “you see I told you it wouldn’t work.”

Lig and Gig.

No comments: