Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Fellow Metro Passengers

While riding on the train one evening, I was writing my next blog for The Book of Jackson. I was thinking about writing about sex raw unrated ravishing sex. As I thought about that I looked around to see if anyone was looking at me, noticing that I was writing about such an adult topic. Then it occurred to me that perhaps I was on a train full of people who actually exhibit these behaviors in their own bedrooms. I mean it’s not that farfetched that they would. It seems like everyone’s doing it.

I looked at the lady across from me and I wondered, I wonder how she feels about her man taking her from behind and thrusting until tears well up in her eyes… or maybe the seriously obese woman in front of me enjoy splashing with her boyfriend. Who on this train is into anal? I’m looking at the jewelry on a few of the women on the train, it could be any of these five girls… or him. I’m looking at this lady reading a book not too far from me, I bet that she is the obsessive masturbator of the bunch. She can’t wait to get home and rattle off a few orgasms.

The moral of the story is that everyone’s doing it. We’re a little scared about anyone finding out what we really are into because they might judge. However, I read a lot of blogs, I mean A LOT of blogs, and I can tell you that a good number of women, like it rough. Smack my ass, pull my hair, thrust as far as you can, ROUGH. Some of those same women are on the train with you in the morning.

1 comment:

FiGZ said...

Random...but that's just u right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODlNaoPjzVg&feature=player_embedded