Monday, June 1, 2009

Morning Mail - 06.01.09

Edward Cullen: Shall we?
Isabella Swan: You're serious?
Edward Cullen: Oh, why not?
Isabella Swan: [sighs] Hmm.
Edward Cullen: See? You're dancing.
Isabella Swan: [giggles] At prom. Edward why did you save me? You should've just let the venom spread. I could be like you by now.
Edward Cullen: You don't know what you're saying. You don't want this.
Isabella Swan: I want YOU. Always.
Edward Cullen: I'm not gonna end your life for you.
Isabella Swan: I'm dying already. Every second I get closer, older.
Edward Cullen: That's the way it's supposed to be.
Isabella Swan: Alice said she saw me like you. I heard her.
Edward Cullen: Her visions change.
Isabella Swan: Yeah, based on what people decide. I've decided.
Edward Cullen: [somewhat bitterly] So that's what you dream about, becoming a monster.
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you, forever.
Edward Cullen: Forever?
[Bella nods]
Edward Cullen: And are you ready right now?
Isabella Swan: [hesitant] Yes.
Edward Cullen: [sighs] Is it not enough, just to have a long and happy life with me?
Isabella Swan: [after a second of thought] Yeah. For now.
Isabella Swan: [voiceover] No one will surrender tonight, but I won't give in. I know what I want.
(Source: Twilight)

I have the impeccable gift of, “Out of sight, out of mind.”

Some quotes of the weekend:
“He’s not paying attention to you anyway.”
“I feel like LeBron’s agent right now.”
“Here’s what they don’t understand, you made some decisions in your past that you just cannot take back. And that’s when you went from being wifey material to being a regular chick who just hopes to get married. And to be honest you knew what you were doing was wrong, but you did it anyway. Because you wanted to, and you was like, “I’m young and I’m just trying to have fun.” Well, to be honest with you girl, that’s how the West was lost. There is a double standard out here and the more we try to deny it the more unhappier you will be. As a man, I can get my ish together. As a woman, you are scarred for life. That’s not my problem.”

Women are smart, do whatever you can to stupid them up.

I don’t care what anyone says, no condoms, no birth control, you’re trying to have kids.

The moral of the story is this, it’s going to be a great summer.

I think that there is no such thing as good girls and bad girls, good guys and grimy dudes, it’s just good people and bad people. And the goal of life is to keep all of the good people away from the bad people. Keeping in mind that the bad people hide like a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Yeah, if I was a bad person, I’d kill myself too.

Laker baby, you know that’s me. Four more wins. I almost cried on Friday.

Every time I go to NYC, I always somehow end up in Mansion. I have never seen marijuana so liberally smoked in a public place.

And fuck you.
(Glad I got that out my system, since I clearly won’t say it to the people I need to say it to directly.)

Gig and Lig.

No comments: