Thursday, June 11, 2009

Morning Mail - 06.11.09

Pinto: Before we go any further, there's something I have to tell you. I lied to you. I've never done this before.
Clorette De Pasto: You've never made out with a girl before?
Pinto: No. No, I mean, I've never done what I think we're gonna do in a minute. I sort of did once, but i was drunk...
Clorette De Pasto: That's okay, Larry. Neither have I. And besides, I lied to you, too.
Pinto: Oh, yeah? What about?
Clorette De Pasto: I'm only 13.

(Source: Animal House)

I am not a fan of capital punishment, but I hope the guy who killed somebody at the Holocaust museum yesterday gets the gas chamber. Seriously, 88 year old white supremacist. What is the f*ck is good?!

Then DC resulted to being DC and closed mad roads and bridges and traffic was a hot mess last night. Took me 2 hours to make my usual 25 minute commute. Now everybody got to go through Georgetown… BS of all bullshits.

Me: Do you really know what this ‘Like a Virgin’ song is about?
Bday girl: No.
Bday girl’s friend: I know.
Me: What does it mean?
Bday girl’s friend: It’s about a girl who has sex with a guy and he f*cks her so hard it feels like her first time again.
Bday girl: Hmm..
(These girls were celebrating the Bday girl’s 21st Birthday, smfh)

I gotta be by myself, gotta be by myself this time
I gotta fly by myself, go get high myself this time

The cycle is Shawn Michaels (heartbreak),
And yeah I like you but not enough to wife you
You say I'm nice, true, and you think I'm the right dude
But there's another girl just like you (like who?)

And on the road, 'nother night , 'nother show
New e-vent in a new time zone
And the live show is so mind-blowin
And it's my show so you know I'm blown (you know)

No text's gonna give me head
Long distance just ain't my thing
Young single don't need no ring
I'm a free man now I don't need no strings, sing


Lig and Gig.

I got more ether for you.

No comments: