Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Morning Mail - 06.03.09

Victor Sr.: You know what wakes me up in the middle of the night covered in a cold sweat? Knowing that you aren't any worse than anyone else in your whole screwed up generation. In the old days, you know how you got to the top? Huh? By being better than the guy ahead of you. How do you people get to the top? By being so fucking incompetent, that the guy ahead of you can't do his job, so he falls on his ass and congratulations, you are now on top. And now the top is down here, it used to be up here... and you don't even know the fucking difference.
(Source: Go)

Brandon Marshall is crazy. Like this dude is crazy.

They keep trying to break me down, but it just won’t work.

I’m not sure about this mailbox today, it’s sort of empty.

You heard it here first, Jameer Nelson ain’t gonna do squat. Lakers in 4.

I saw the trailer for Twilight: New Moon today. BAWSE.

Streetz is an asshole for this post:
http://www.singleblackmale.net/2009/06/03/height-aint-nothin-but-a-number/

The goal is to your best because that’s all you can do. You hope that people know your heart so that when there are questions they can give you the benefit of doubt. However, if they won’t give you that benefit of doubt then you let them think what they want. Don’t deal in doubting.

I am fighting the good fight. It seems as though everyone around me is getting summer boo’s. Not I said the cat. I got to be by myself.

Got some hot new material coming out in the next few days so stay tuned.

Wish me luck.

Gig and Lig.

1 comment:

DCBuppie said...

The summer boo? They are doing it all wrong. One is suppose to date freely in the summmer, and get boo-ed up when its cold. See if these summer boos last the season change...