Monday, June 8, 2009

Morning Mail - 06.08.09

Eversmann: I was talking to Blackburn the other day, and he asked me "What changed? Why are we going home?" and I said "Nothing." That's not true either; I think everything's changed. I know I've changed.
[sigh]
Eversmann: You know a friend of mine asked me before I got here; it's when we were all shipping out. He asked me "Why are you going to fight somebody else's war? What, do you think you're heroes?" I didn't know what to say at the time, but if he'd ask me again I'd say no. I'd say there's not way in hell. Nobody asks to be a hero.
[beat]
Eversmann: It just sometimes turns out that way.

(Source: Black Hawk Down)

It’s just the mood I’m in this week.

There used to be a time when I didn’t think what I think now about a certain person.

I bumped into Eric Benet on Sunday in Georgetown.

Neighbor: The only reason why you’re try to do that is to piss her off.
Me: Exactly, now you’re understanding where I’m coming from!

Quote of the night, “I’m 20.”

The Return of Jackson to Facebook and Twitter is coming July 1st.

I haven’t been to the movies in so long it’s ridiculous. I just don’t go anymore.

So maybe I can cook. As if we didn’t already know that.

“What all schoolchildren learn,
Those to whom evil is done
Do evil in return.” (W.H. Auden)

We shall keep this quote in our back pocket because it will be the agenda for the summer.

No comments: