Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Morning Mail - 7.13.10

Diana Guzman: [looks at sign on the wall that reads] When your not training, Someone else is thraining, To kick your Ass!
(Source: Girlfight)

Michelle Rodriguez is so bad ass.

The difference between corrective and preventive maintenance is simple. Perfect example, preventive maintenance is eating healthy. Corrective maintenance is bitch stop eating.

Some people can’t have burgers.

I need to find a safe space to write, where I’m not affected by all that’s going around me. And no one not family nor friends can interrupt me and knock me off my game.

I know some people who make bad decisions and then expect you to take care of them.

Inconsiderate people are the devil. Have you ever known someone who just was completely oblivious to the fact that other people existed in this world?

Loud music with headphones. The Final Metro Frontier. Why can I hear the words of the music you are listening to, so distinctly? You will be deaf by the age of 40.

This is my problem with most people on metro, they are either rushing or they have no sense of urgency whatsoever. Everyone knows that nowadays the train operators are closing the doors as soon as people are getting off the train. Act like you have somewhere to go, please.

My amazing ability to ignore everything is a great skill and when I fail at it, I am extremely disappointed in myself. I literally have been able to ignore two earthquakes, a hurricane, annoying females arguing, lol, and an elephant in the room. Dead ass, I woke up one morning and didn’t know why everyone was not talking. Not only was I wide awake for it, because usually I’m sleep, I was in the middle of it. I blame Amy Ruth’s. I don’t know about you, but after waiting in that line all I ever do is stare towards the kitchen waiting for waffles.

Tila Tequila is snorting Ambien. I told y’all it’s an aphrodisiac. Try some Ambien and see how horny you get.

Hurricane DC – Last night, I would be on the way home from my mother’s crib when it starts raining cows and hogs.

Living In the now, forget about the past, not thinking about the future. I may not make it there.

Life is Good, God is good. Excuse the long Morning Mail.

2 comments:

max said...

I can't have burgers.

SaneN85 said...

I love Michelle Rodriguez. They eff'd her on LOST.