Thursday, July 8, 2010

Morning Mail - 7.8.10

David: My dreams are a cruel joke. They taunt me. Even in my dreams I'm an idiot... who knows he's about to wake up to reality. If I could only avoid sleep. But I can't. I try to tell myself what to dream. I try to dream that I am flying. Something free. It never works...
(Source: Vanilla Sky)

I get very grumpy when it takes me almost 2 hours to get to work in the morning.

Boys have nothing to talk about other than LeBron and where he’s playing basketball next year. Men on the other hand, we know that no matter where he plays it won’t pay any of our bills.

I can tell when a dude is trying to cop a feel on a packed train. And why is your backpack in my face, I had to push off on a guy numerous times today until he realized that I was shoving his bag out my face.

DMX is on twitter, I won’t give you his handle, but he screams on twitter talking in all CAPS. This is weird to me…

I just seen this video from out in Oakland of this police officer… despicable.

I hope you guys are checking out Summers In Miami, I think I’m dropping a new episode every Wednesday.

Have you noticed that people go to twitter, ESPN, and blogs before they even go to CNN in the morning?

I got to go, I got work to do today. I’m going to take advantage of the fact that Most is handling the comments over at SBM.

I get so excited because I try and surround myself with talented people who can help me make it to the next level. I’m hoping to make it to the next level by the fall. We’re an Army, better yet a Navy.

Life is good. God is good.

1 comment:

Sukez said...

"DMX is on twitter, I won’t give you his handle, but he screams on twitter talking in all CAPS. This is weird to me…"

Haha. I can see how this would be weird but given he's always growling in my ear or yelling when I listen to his songs, it seems pretty normal.

And I hope you get to that next level soon too. :)