Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Morning Mail – 7.27.10

Bryan: You come to this country, take advantage of the system and think because we are tolerant that we are weak and helpless. Your arrogance offends me. And for that the rate just went up 10%.
Bryan: [to Marko, while preparing him for torture] You know, we used to outsource this kind of thing. But what we found was the countries we outsourced to had unreliable power grids. Very Third World. You'd turn on a switch - power wouldn't come on, and then tempers would get short. People would resort to pulling fingernails. Acid drips on bare skin. The whole exercise would become counterproductive. But here, the power's stable. Here, there's a nice even flow. Here, you can flip a switch and the power stays on all day. Where is she?
(Source: Taken)

I know, I apologize, Monday was pretty rough, I wasn't normal until at least noon.

There is a 120 year old tree laying in the South Lawn of the White House.

Let me tell you how dumb I am, so as I’m sitting in the house on Sunday, I notice my DVR is 95% full, so I’m like let me clean this thing out. So I start deleting everything I can get my hands on. And it’s at this point that the monsoon hits DC, and I have no cable for two days. Biff…

The weather in Phoenix isn’t bad, and I had some awesome quesadillas last night.

I’m starting to notice people who cannot deal well with tough circumstances. I’ve always said that life is about your “make sh*t happen” factor. Simply put, something is going to go wrong, it’s about what you do after that point that separates winners from losers.

I have no clue how to spell or say biographist, partly because the real word is biographer.

I’m still a little perturbed that Ray J didn’t choose Feisty, but Cocktail was the second best pick. You got to pick the type of woman who can deal with the life you hope to lead. Cocktail in that shower scene finally won the heart of everyone in America, but for me, it was her ability to withstand partying every night back to back.

Ass or titties? Yes, please.

Please remember to check me out on:
http://bitchielife.necolebitchie.com
Please remember to check me out on:
http://singleblackmale.org
Please remember to check me out on:
http://buppietheblog.com

I appreciate all the love I get, and if you want you can always send me an email. I love mail from you guys asking questions, or just complaining that my opinions are messed up.

I went to a party on Sunday, I walked in and two guys were kissing, about five minutes later I found out that I was at a lesbian party. This is what we call winning.

Life is good. God is good.

1 comment:

DCBuppie said...

Dang. sure u got plenty of blogging done