Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Morning Mail - 3.10.09

Mirtha Jung: I'm divorcin' you George. I am getting custody of Kristina. And when you get out next week, you're gonna pay support and that's the end of it. There is someone else. I did not think you would want to know but I wanted to tell you. Say something.
George: What do you want me to say? I'm in prison. You should know you're the one who put me in here.
Mirtha Jung: I knew you would say something like that. Always thinkin' about yourself.
(Source: Blow)


“If it’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that bitches be motherfucking tripping.” – Will Cox

I’m still tired from the ski trip.

The fact that Ray J was a repeat last night pisses me off.

You ever feel alone in a room full of friends?

The Big East tournament starts today and it’s fantastic!

I find myself just zoning out at times and forgetting to come back.

“Bitches don’t model, they strip.” – Grove

Why is Alex Smith back in a 49ers jersey?

I’m am purging my life of everything in it I don’t see as beneficial. It’s like the DC Lottery baby, “It could happen to you.”

Here lately I haven’t been sleeping well. I can’t really put my finger on why. I’m going to bed at a reasonable hour, I’m eating well, it doesn’t make any sense.

I just don’t think I’m supposed to be happy, makes me think that it’s not worth looking for.

I pushed back my completion date for my book because I have felt so unmotivated to write in that book lately it’s ridiculous. In my defense, I’ve completed 8 out of the 13 pre-outlined chapters. I am considering adding in 5 more chapters, one of which would have been a compilation of my facebook notes.

You know what I hate? When someone does something to you that’s real messed up. And you know you have some dirt or something you can get them on, but you just be like, “Nah, bitch I said nah, I’m going to leave it alone.”

I’m actually rather excited about this weekend.

I keep trying to tell you that if you listen to Swagger like Puff, it’s the story of my life. Seriously, ask the guy who lives next door to me.

Mr. Combs is in the building
I’ll take your bitch ,Ill crush your building
Fuck it I’ll give her children
Swag at a hundred, trillion, Zillion
Bitch Brazilian, hair color chameleon’s ,
skin tone vanilla, two scoops of chilling.
Ciroc Blue Ice
Anything you do, I do twice
What you do, I don’t do like you
No one on the planet, nobody more famous
lavish or more savage
Who the fuck you think matters,
Number one Puff daddy ring leader of the Palace
Is Baaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd Boyyyyyyyyyy
Throw the B’s in the air and scream oh yeah
Baaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddd Boyyyyyyyyyy
(Source: Swagger Life Puff - Diddy)

No comments: