Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Morning Mail - 3.17.09

Bridget: Resolution #1: uggg - will obviously lose 20 lbs. #2: always put last night's panties in the laundry basket. Equally important: will find nice sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workoholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits, or perverts. Will especially stop fantasizing about a particular person who embodies all these things.
(Source: Bridget Jones Diary)

I’m a movie buff, stop judging my quotes! Yes you, tell ‘em why you mad!

A guy sleeps with his ex-girlfriend’s good friend or a girl sleeps with her ex-boyfriend’s good friends. Either way… y’all some dirty asses. But you know there’s something to be said about the excitement of it all.

I saw my elementary school crush on the train this morning. I think I look better than her now. But she’s still freaking beautiful. To put this in perspective she might have been the first girl I ever found attractive in life. That’s a big place. I should keep in touch with her more than I do, you never know.

I have to go out of town until Thursday, but I will still be blogging. I look forward to getting drinks in the hotel bar and seeing what happens once I get wasted alone and get bored.

I am actually looking forward to April 8th too. Kiss Kiss is having a birthday and as I look over the past few years of my life I can’t imagine a person I’d rather get wasted with more.

I have a friend who cannot spell. It bothers me to no end. Read this shit: “cute [Cheney]. My braket wasn't deleted and now you have lost leverge with everyone else.”

I think before I go back to Miami, I want to go to Atlanta. The mere fact that I want to go to Atlanta warrants a blog in itself.

Isn’t it rough when you have to give a report on one of your good friends? I think I did a good job. Dude said, Is she a whore? I said, “Not in the least bit. She ain’t Repunzel though.” I mean all’s I was trying to say is she’s not some type of Catholic virgin, but she ain’t no ho, so don’t get it twisted.

AnnaLynn McCord can get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahha! Carfax.com. NBA scouting report. Jackson, the Brian Cashman of the frat!