Thursday, March 12, 2009

Morning Mail - 3.12.09

Frank Costello: I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me. Years ago we had the church. That was only a way of saying - we had each other. The Knights of Columbus were real head-breakers; true guineas. They took over their piece of the city. Twenty years after an Irishman couldn't get a fucking job, we had the presidency. May he rest in peace. That's what the niggers don't realize. If I got one thing against the black chappies, it's this - no one gives it to you. You have to take it.
(Source: The Departed)

It’s almost time that we begin promoting the blog. I’m working on it. I’ll be there soon.

Big East Basketball it’s faaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic.

Time to come up with Plan B for the weekend.

I’ve been offered to write on several blogs this week. I’m going to consider them all, I really believe the best way to this is for everyone to post everyone else’s posts. On some like DJ Khaled-type stuff.

Spring starts in 9 days, if you ain’t ready, I recommend you do some shopping this weekend. Side note, slender men should not wear pleats or double-breasted suit coats, they are garments that are made to make you look slender when you are portly.


Halle Berry, she got more donk than my trunk.
Amber Rose, she got more donk than my trunk.
Beyonce, she got more donk than my trunk.
Chardonnay, she got more donk than my trunk.

It's amazing that a donk has never really been my thing.

I got more shit to talk.

No comments: