Monday, March 2, 2009

Morning Mail - 3.2.09

Today’s morning excerpt will probably fly over most of your heads, but for the ones who figure out what’s going on, this is freaking hilarious.

Larry: Is he a good fuck?
Anna: Don't do this.
Larry: Just answer the question! Is he good?
Anna: Yes.
Larry: Better than me?
Anna: Different.
Larry: Better?
Anna: Gentler.
Larry: What does that mean?
Anna: You know what it means.
Larry: Tell me!
Anna: No.
Larry: I treat you like a whore?
Anna: Sometimes.
Larry: Why would that be?
(Source: Closer)


Rihanna and Chris Brown back together? I’m glad. Next question.

This freaking snow in DC is ridiculous. People always want to bring up that I went to school in a place that it snowed everyday for 8 months of the year. Yeah and that place had the infrastructure to plan and handle heavy snow. DC just has no clue what to do when it snows.

I get really upset when the Lakers lose, therefore, I really don’t like when people feel the need to bring it up. Especially when they lose a game that in the big scheme of things won’t matter. If you look at the Western Conference standings there is one team that is shoulders above the rest, and teams 2-8 can fight it out for the remaining spots. Nuff said.

Does anybody doubt that Obama is a superhero? Any place he has visited puts his picture up like he’s Superman. Well, he is Superman. I also had a random dream last night that I met Michael Steele. I also saw an interview with Michael Steele last night where I found myself agreeing again with the GOP perspective. It pains people to agree, but it’s the truth, the Democrats on Capitol Hill would rather that the government fix the economy right now, that’s just stupid. The government needs to work with corporate America to pull the country out of this mess. The answer is not, and can not be for the government to govern more. Real talk. (Milton!)

You ever have someone try to convince that they’ve moved on from the past? But they keep talking about it. People always try and tell me how they’ve moved on past college and how they have forgotten all about it. My response is usually the same, “Me too. So how’s life otherwise?” Ironically, I always find the conversation drifts back to something about the past. For example, “I’m just focusing on me, and not worrying about all those haters from college.” Come on now…

Women have germs throw rocks at them.

This weekend I came to the realization that men and women just do not speak the same language and we will never communicate effectively. Advances are merely just wild guess in the general direction of each other. Anybody who spends too much time trying to figure out the other side is wasting their time. As I was telling my friend online last night, here’s a quandary: A guy can take a girl out to a nice dinner, wine and dine her, treat her with respect, work on building some type of substantial relationship with a girl. He gets no where. Another guy can treat that same girl like a straight jumpoff, never call, only text, only lay pipe and have no intentions of pursuing anything further with the girl. She is in love with him. (Oh I know some chick is going to be like, “What if that’s all I want?” I’m not talking to you. Those who I’m talking about, know what I’m talking about. Do not self-empower yourself when I’m talking about women who want to be with a guy in a relationship and he won’t budge.)

I’ll be making a post later today after completing my blog rounds.

In other words, Good Morning America!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Thought the mail might have went over my head, it was still funny.

GOP does make good points. We gotta reel the Dems in, because they got real crazy once Barack got elected, lol