Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Morning Mail - 3.3.09

Didn't you know
I was waiting on you
Waiting on a dream
That'll never come true
Didn't you know
I was waiting on you
My face turned to stone
When I heard the news

When you decide to break the rules
Cause I just heard some real bad news

People will talk
Like its old news
I played it off and act like I already knew
Let me ask you
How long have you known too
You played it off and act like he's brand new
(Bad News – Kanye West)

Every time I listen to Kanye West’s 808s & Heartbreak, I get a new takeaway. I swear to you, you show me a good story about love/relationships from this year and I’ll buy your first drink.

I just received word from my editor that I need to cut the shit on this blog and get back to writing my book. But instead of holding that against y’all I’m just going to put in the time and do both.

I’m over here looking at the calendar and we have a great March planned for you ladies and gentlemans. The ski trip is coming up this weekend, then next weekend we have the out-of-towners, then the following weekend, dudes night out, then we’ll end the month with me doing what I said I’d never do, stay tuned for the results.

OK, here’s what’s bugging me… If you say to me, let’s get up Tuesday, I’m not going to follow up with you about Tuesday. You said, let’s get up Tuesday it was your plan, you’re supposed to get up on Tuesday. Random I know…

Somebody put a vicious picture up of me on Facebook and it was quite hilarious. I’m too old to be offended enough to start drama.

Honestly, right now if your fashion game is fresh to death, then I’m deceased. I really stopped going out and spending money and just started shopping. Your spring season will not live to see tomorrow. I advise you to contact me offline or you will be embarrassed.

SPOILER ALERT…. I was so proud of them showing Africans being smart on TV, until I found out these ignorant [negros] planned to take the President! You couldn’t even get a pen out of the White House.

I am in love with Thandie Newton. In every which way that a man could be in love with a woman. Real talk. My home girl from Queens asked me if I had to pick a side piece who would it be, and it would be Aubrey from Danity Kane for sure. Talking about a girl who knows her role.

Be-Are-Be.

No comments: