Thursday, March 19, 2009

Morning Mail - 3.19.09

Narrator: As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.
(Source: Idiocracy)


I need to leave Norfolk/Chesapeake, VA today. I have this strange feeling the proximity rule is setting in on me. As many of you know, obese people, (I did not say fat), BOTHER me. And there are just “tons” of them down here. I also have started to notice that some of the women are attractive, or it’s that some people are so ugly that the normal ugly people look cute. I don’t know, but I need to get out of here. And no more alcohol. Because there’s just some ish you can’t blame on the a-a-a-a-alcohol.

Also at this conference is this guy who went to Radford… blank stare. He keeps breaking down what Radford has to do to win the game. Every ten minutes I cut him off and say, “Short of drugging them or slipping something in their Gatorade tank, you have no shot.”

At times people are so engulfed in themselves that they fail to realize how much they have been inconsiderate to everyone else. I wish that people would always think about how their actions affect others in their environment. I’m a very friendly and personable person, but don’t let that fool you, on the inside I’m very judgmental. I notice everything, I just don’t say anything. My grandmother always teases me and lets me know that I store mean things to say to a person for years so that if they ever piss me off I just pour it all out and the person is devastated.

Today is the last day of winter. Good riddens.

Why are women so caddy? I swear, I don’t think they are creatures that are made to get along. And if you can’t get along with people who supposedly have the same make-up as you, how are men supposed to get along with you? I can’t call it.

Brief note here, why are people upset about this AIG bonuses scandal? Let’s be real here, stop worrying about that, it’s skirting the real issue on the table. Remember, “you was who you was before you got here.” – Jay-Z.

If I make it back to DC in time, I’m going to do something I shouldn’t do. This means I have to do it my way… I’m going to go to Shadow room.

Sometimes people make bad decisions. I think back there’s one person in particular that I know made a bad decision. They thought they wanted something, that they already had and they let it go. It took them some time to realize it was a bad decision. With the time, they realized they waited so long that it would be hard to admit they made a bad decision. When they finally admitted they made a bad decision to the person they may have hurt, I think that person had known since the mistake was made it was a bad decision. It didn’t work. So don’t make bad decisions and if you find that you have made a bad decision, just admit it. Like Chris Rock says, “I know you did it, just admit it.”

My FwB post is ready to drop. My spring fashion preview for 2009 is ready to drop, look for this on Monday.

No comments: