Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Backlog: Hungry Bitches

Without further adieu, we present Hungry Bitches…

So apparently there are girls out there who are searching for a free meal. I didn’t realize this until I was joking with a friend about hey at least you’ll get a free meal. And she was like, “YEAH, that’s what I was thinking!” (A lot more excited that I was.) So I pondered is this an epidemic? Are females really trying to run men for a quick meal and movie? If I was asking a lady out on a date and she was thinking I’m just going to go get the free meal at a nice restaurant and that will be it, I’d be pissed.

And now for my ignorant shit. Now women wonder why you have people like the unnamed, who say, “If I don’t hit within three dates, I’m moving on.” It’s because they don’t know what to think. How do they know they are not just taking you out and the relationship is going no where? And what’s worst is half the time, since she is only going for the free meal, she will do the three most annoying things during the engagement; 1) Talk on her phone, 2) use the bathroom more than once, and 3) conveniently have her friend call her when it’s her “bed time.”

On another note, it was brought to my attention that someone (read: female) tried to break into my house for food a few weekends ago. At first thought, I was pissed. Then I was disturbed, was that all I was? A house to be broken into to get food? Does a person not have enough respect for my home, than to not break in for food? You know rats do that, that’s how they eat. Upon really thinking it out, and being convinced that it was simply not that serious, I calmed down. But I did want to put that in here, to let you know how serious it can get.

Thanks.

Up next: Dumb bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Una publicación que incluye el video original de 2 girls 1 cup, y la película de la que vino: Hungry Bitches (Zorras Hambrientas) / A post including the original video of 2 girls 1 cup, and the movie it came from: Hungry Bitches.

https://alexanderstrauffon.blogspot.com/2008/09/2-Girls-1-Cup.html