Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Backlog: Thirsty Bitches

I've decided to post some of my old notes from facebook account. More material for you guys to read.

So i'm still trying to figure out somethings about life. This week its the thought process that when I open a bottle in the club, I have invited random females to 1) Grab a glass, 2) Run for some. There are some terms that we all forget at times like this, "thirsty bitches!" Now at times, i'll share my bottle, hell at times,i'll give away a bottle, but its the ones who were uninvited that bother me.

This takes me back to an old Chris Rock saying, "He ain't talking 'bout me." But I do want you to know, if I don't know you and didn't invite you, you are a "thirsty bitch!" I've heard an argument from females about if a guy wants to give away free liquor, why refuse. But the act of pursuing free liquor is baffling to me.

What I want to know, is who leaves their house with the intentions of getting free liquor? Or do you young ladies leave with the intentions of having a good time and if a guy wants to buy a drink then that's fine? Don't lie! I said, don't lie! And what does a female who doesn't mind buying her own drink think about the "thirsty bitch."

Thanks.Up

next: "hungry bitch"

No comments: