Monday, April 27, 2009

Morning Mail - 4.27.09

Today's Morning Mail will be served without a movie quote.

Great weekend.

Laker baby, you know that's me.

Gig and Lig. (New ish means god is good and life is good)

Just keep livin'.

Am I the only one who thinks Beyonce is always singing directly to them? The part of Halo when she says, "I don't need no drums, I can sing it with piano." I feel like the world stands still and I need that in my life.

Wendy's, lol.

"Lets take shots of gin for the end of the power hour." - the guy who lives next to me

I really find it funny that everyone thinks women are coming for my head. They really aren't.

It is hot as balls in dc. They said 85 and it was 92 at 6pm.

Now that I think I may have a spot on sbm, I'm really about to hit y'all with my jay-z swag.

Remember,
They only know what the single is, and singled that out
to be the meaning of what he is about
And bein I'm about my business, not minglin much
runnin my mouth, that shit kept lingerin
But no dummy, that's the shit I'm sprinkling
The album width to keep the registers ringin
In real life, I'm much more distinguished
I'm like a bloke from London, England

I really want to get out to Thailand and Hong Kong within the next couple of years.

I have serious issues when women's hair loks completely ridiculous. Like that I just woke up and my hair is everywhere look is not cute.

I haven't been this happy about a 49er draft in so long. I said all the way leading up to the draft, I hope we get Crabtree and I was convinced they weren't going to pick him or Maclin, but rather an OT. So yeah, I'm amped, I jumped in the air several times and came close to hurting myself.

"I just love your face." - Anonymous

Wait hold the tape, DZ #1 Fall 06, don't forget, I'm a pimp. Feel it, believe it.

Its such a better idea to write the morning mail on the way to work.

Stop, I want to take a moment and just reflect on how Tom Brady and Matthew McConaughey are the coolest guys in the world... and they both are married to Brazilian women. Cpt.

Gisele can get it.
Adriana Lima can get it.
Camila Alves can get it on Easter Sunday.

Two scoops I'm chilling.

No comments: