Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Disclaimer - The Prelude to Full Throttle

This blog will be a representation of my thoughts on issues and stories from my life. I’m putting it all on the line and being as honest as I could possibly be. If something I say offends you, then by all means please stop visiting my blog. If you feel that I have misrepresented an event that you also believe is about you, it was probably intentional. Most of what is posted on here will be based on a true story, but it doesn’t mean that it’s 100% true, so keep in mind that you may feel a certain way, but it is totally incidental. Please be mindful that it is not my intention to hurt anyone’s feelings or put somebody’s business out there, for that reason if I do not respond to your criticism or discourse, it’s probably because I don’t want to validate it.

I guess what I’m trying to say here is, if you don’t like what I’m saying here, or disagree with it, STFU and STFD.

No comments: