Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Morning Mail - 4.29.09

The Architect: Hello, Neo.
Neo: Who are you?
The Architect: I am the Architect. I created the Matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.
(Source: Matrix Reloaded)

Get real high and watch Matrix Reloaded, you’ll be so confused it will actually mess with you.

Some days you wake up and you know why the caged bird sings…

Gig and Lig.

Last night was playoff basketball and work. Yes, work work.

Switched my vote for best on Random to Weezy, he really did outdo Drake on that one.

However, my vote for the person to control the summer will be Drake, however, it will just enable Weezy to stay relevant long enough to make a comeback.

I love those Dos Equis commercials.

Why is it that people think it’s okay to open an Evite and just not respond? Like seriously, if you’re not coming say, I’m not coming, but if you’re planning on coming, why can’t you say you’re coming? It takes the same amount of time as it takes to get off the page.

Excellent article here I would like you all to read:
http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-happies-vs-crappies-why-some-single-women-just-need-to-shut-up-get-over/

I wasn’t really sure if I agreed with that totally.

No comments: