Monday, April 13, 2009

Morning Mail - 4.13.09

Will Turner: I'm losing her, Jack. Every step I make for my father is a step away from Elizabeth.
Jack Sparrow: Mate, if you choose to lock your heart away you'll lose it for certain.
(Source: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End)

Jonathan McQuarry: [after having sex with a woman in The List] Can I ask you something? Why do you do this?
Wall Street Belle: For the same reason that men do it - the economics of the arrangement. It's intimacy without intricacy. I work past midnight almost every night.
(Source: Deception)

I posted some of my facebook notes from wayyyy back in the day. These notes are from 2006 and 2007. I reread them once posting and I was like, man these were so spot on it ain’t funny.

I had a really uneventful eventful weekend. So I really don’t have any rants.

Nationals opening day today, contemplating getting the $5 tickets, more to come later.

Have you ever been to Costco and on the way out you see coffins? Like who really wants to know where they are going to be when they die. I’d rather just be good off knowing that I’ll reach a fulfilling afterlife.

Beyonce is aggressively passive. Funny right? Consider her songs Ego and Halo.

Electrik Red can get it. Have you seen that video?! Makes you wanna reach out and touch somebody.

What is it about Mondays? You just can’t seem to get it moving.

I also think I got that going out everyday ish out my system. I swear to you for about 10 days, I went out every single day. EVERY SINGLE DAY. How come ain’t nobody tell me that Park has turned into the the new 30 and over club?!

If this week were to fly by, I would not mind. Next week is actually when I start putting my head down at work and getting bizy. Let’s get it.

No comments: