Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Morning Mail - 4.15.09

Dupree: [during his job interview] I'm a people person, very personable. I absolutely insist on enjoying life. Not so task-oriented. Not a work horse. If you're looking for a Clydesdale I'm probably not your man. Like I don't live to work, it's more the other way around. I work to live. Incidentally, what's your policy on Columbus Day?
Interviewer: We work.
Dupree: Really? The guy discovered the new world. I'm afraid to even ask about Victory Over Japan Day.

(Source: You, Me and Dupree)

Please check out this today:
http://www.singleblackmale.net/2009/04/15/her-boyfriend-hates-her-boy-friends/

I’m so far gone, I don’t think I’m coming back.

I’ll be doing some site maintenance today.

I had a dream last night I had twins. This is not as ironic as you might think. Well, I did not have the twins, I was with a woman who had twins.

I sleep on the left side of my bed, I sleep on the right side of my bed, but it doesn’t matter when you sleep alone. I can’t wake up on the wrong side of the bed, when there is no right side.

When are we going to admit to ourselves that you can’t eff with the Somalians?!

Check this out: http://vimeo.com/2909492?pg=embed&sec=

I never want to hear another complaint as long as I live. Angelina Jolie, mother of 6, sexiest woman in the world. Drop those babies, baby girl. I am upset that AnnaLynne McCord will probably be left off the list.

“I shed tears cause im told that they’ll heal
You tell the truth I don’t know how to feel
Ever felt alone in a room full of friends
Got big plans but you leave em in suspense
Pray for me, patience wait for me
Pay dues, trust me they aint comin”
(Source: Rick Ross – Shot to the Heart)

“This here is something personal
I highly doubt this feeling is reversible
Knowledge is pain and that is why it hurts to know
That you attempt to hide, and put mistakes aside
So I don't ever question you were dumb
I can't even find, the perfect brush
So I can paint what's going through my mind
Racing against myself, but I'm a couple steps behind why I gotta ask, is anything I'm doin brand new?”

(Source: Drake – Brand New)

“Gray skies are just clouds passing over.” – Duke Ellington

1 comment:

Streetz said...

Good lookin family!