Thursday, April 23, 2009

Morning Mail - 4.23.09

Adam Levy: Two people can be perfect for each other but if the timing's wrong it’s never going to work out. Bad timing is the reason that most normal people end up single. Weirdos and creeps are single cause they are weird and creepy but people like us are single because of bad timing.
(Source: Love & Sex)

Check out my guest post on SBM today:
http://www.singleblackmale.net/2009/04/23/i-aint-going-out-like-that-really-yes-you-are/. I really appreciate the support.

You have to know who you are, because people will have you running all over the place trying to be them.

Should I start a reality show on YouTube called, For the Love of Jay? I don’t know, you’d be surprised.

My final assessment on dating on Craigslist, eHarmony and Match: I think for some people it’s okay. I think there are some crazy people on there, and there are some weirdos on there. But those people are in the places that you would meet people otherwise, so it’s all about how you approach online dating sites.

I will explain why I got off Facebook in 90 days.

Gucci Mane never gets old.

I love watching the Lakers games.

I wonder how my blogging habits would change if I had a girlfriend… we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. I haven’t even gotten on the road yet.

A few things about my listening habits right now; there is a Weezy vs. Drake mixtape out right now… I think that clears up the debate, however, Drake is a very talented dude and it’s worth the pickup. Kid Cudi has a new mixtape that I think is fire.

85 degrees in the DMV this weekend. Two words, cooooooooooot dayuuuuuuum.

No comments: