Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Morning Mail - 4.8.09

Alonzo Harris: Aww, you motherfuckers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you bitches. Huh. You think you can do this shit... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherfuckers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. SHU program, nigga. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the fuck do you think you're fucking with? I'm the police, I run shit around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherfucker down. King Kong ain't got shit on me. That's right, that's right. Shit, I don't, fuck. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherfucking way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me.
(Source: Training Day)


You can't tell a raging asshole, nothing.

I’m having internet issues at work this morning. I have been writing the morning mail since 9AM, this is ridiculous.

I feel like some people wouldn’t walk a mile to get to heaven.

Let’s all take some time to slow down and pay attention to what we are doing.

I am not a stingy person and do not mind giving spare change or even a couple dollars to the less fortunate when I have it. Note: I rarely have any cash on me, so I rarely have it. However, I don’t like feeling accosted, for example standing in a narrow way where no one can avoid you. I also don’t like when you have some long story or presentation. I do not want a story or some long sob story for why you need money. Save it.

Finally saw Ray J last night, I know why he should keep Cocktail, I can even make a case for Danger, but Unique just has no purpose whatsoever anymore. I may have been the only one, but Unique needs to go.

I love my friends who still are in school, but calling a working man after 1030pm is risky. I am usually not sleep at the time, but neither do I want to begin a conversation when I know that I’m going to start the bedtime ritual shortly.

I’m still at a loss for words on what I want to write about for my next blog. I’m thinking about a few topics, but none are really sticking to my head. I almost wrote a blog on internet significant others yesterday. I’m actually amazed at how much attention people need to garner over the internet, it’s quite scary.

Oh, oh, OH, didn’t forget. I loathe when people bring me into their drama. Like seriously, it’s bad enough that people have drama, and I understand that people are like I shouldn’t have to do it all by myself, but keep me out of it. I am not sure if anyone notices, but here lately, I just don’t deal in it. You can approach me with drama and I’ll really just shake it off. I don’t have any interest in clearing my name, or setting the record straight, or even defending myself, it’s drama… who cares?! With that said, the little childish games that get played, I have no time for that either, and people who do, I question your sanity.

Anytime, somebody says, “I seent you” and you didn’t see them, that person is crazy. Anytime someone asks you about something that happened that they weren’t there for, but you were, and they won’t tell you how they found out, that person is crazy.

When I walk out of this office today, it all starts again. I’ve been trying to explain my last 10 days to myself, and I can only say that… I’ve been up and I’ve been down, but I’m up again, and I’m never going back down. Trust me, I know all about down, I wrote the book on down.

It is 10AM, we still have no internet, which means that I cannot get my quote of the day, or post this Morning Mail, this upsets me. I’ll use this time productively;
The Morning Mail is a stream of consciousness on topics that have come to me since the last time I spoke to y’all on the blog. It can be random. At times, it falls into the category of you may not understand it, but the person who is supposed to understand it, gets it 100%. It doesn’t make any sense, however, the people who begin to understand the Morning Mail are those who can put together the pieces in my life. The topics I will discuss, the topics I will not discuss, how I approach certain issues, and the things that make me happy or ANGRY. This, my people, is the Morning Mail.

1 comment:

Streetz said...

I feel like some people wouldn’t walk a mile to get to heaven.

Quote the book of jackson nevermore.

Im gonna twitter you into existence fam!